As the fourth employee of NavVis US in New York City, you will have the unique opportunity to help launch an established European venture-backed startup’s first US office. Your day-to-day activities will range from expanding the NavVis partner network to answering technical questions for our current and future partner network and enterprise customers. You will become a technical expert in the innovative NavVis mapping, visualization, and indoor navigation technology solutions, and use this knowledge to help the US Sales team to close its most promising deals. You will be in touch and collaborate with NavVis’ Head of North America as well as technical leaders in Munich on a daily basis. This role is a unique opportunity to gain experience in sales activities, but also to demonstrate technical expertise and the ability to be an expert “customer” of NavVis' technology within the company.
YOU WILL WORK ON:
- Supporting the NavVis product and service expansion among customers and channel partners in the North American market as the fourth employee of our New York City office
- Communicating the detailed inner workings of NavVis technology solutions to sophisticated customers
- Developing and nurturing leads for the US-based sales team, and work closely with US sales to close opportunities and bring NavVis technology to new customers
- Having opportunities to travel within the United States as well as to Munich and Europe
- Collaborating closely with our sales team on prospective client accounts guiding them along all technical questions and being part of important pitches
- Performing mappings and trainings for clients across the globe!
- Managing, escalating, and finding solutions for our customers, drawing on a variety of resources across internal teams
- Leveraging NavVis products, services, and best practices to ensure that the customers’ solutions run with optimal level of performance
- Building and maintaining trusted post-sales relationships to promote subscription renewals and hardware resales
- Understanding and analyzing customer feedback to integrate back into NavVis' products and services
- A degree in engineering, computer science, math, or similar
- Good understanding of programming and/or experience with Unix command line
- Practical experience in technical account management, post-sales client management or support
- Fantastic communication and listening skills- a strong ability to communicate complex ideas in a straightforward and effective manner
- Fun and confidence connecting with a variety of clients from blue chip enterprises to SMEs
- An enthusiasm for the technology industry and the internet of things, enabling you to understand and explain to customers what can be done with NavVis technology
- Ability to juggle a variety of tasks without lowering the bar on quality
- Valid work authorization in the United States
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel to work at our clients’ places of business (anticipated ~25-50% travel)
- A valid US driver’s license
- Passion for our technology!
GPS and digital maps have revolutionized the world outside our doorstep. Every imaginable outdoor industry has benefited from this transformative technology. But the digital revolution has yet to benefit the place where we spend more than 90% of our time - the indoors.
That’s why it's our mission to turn the digital revolution outside in.
1) High-end mobile LiDAR scanning equipment (#) to laser scanning companies, manufacturers, construction companies, engineering firms, and others that allows them to capture 100K-500K square feet per day of 3D point clouds and panoramic imagery every meter.
2) A Google Street View-esque piece of web-based software that allows companies to build up-to-date visual and 3d information about their indoor spaces in to their business processes (#)- here's a proof-of-concept where a construction site was scanned several times to demonstrate progress and document to-do's: #
3) Our indoor navigation solution (#), which allows businesses to offer their customers and employees an easy way to navigate confusing indoor spaces.
Role: Technical Account Manager
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.