Large Seattle area industrial electric motor/machine shop is looking for experienced Manual Machinistto join our team! You will operate a variety of machines and mechanical instruments such as lathes, drill presses, milling machines & boring mills; working with precision measuring instruments, such as micrometers, depth gauges, calipers & dial indicators; performing electroplating & flame spraying operations; and working from sketches & specifications to repair or produce replacement parts.
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed parts to detect and remove defects
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Familiarity machine tools and equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
We are a large Seattle area electric motor/machine shop that has been family owned and operated since 1976. We are looking for experienced candidates to join our team. Full-time position with overtime opportunities. We are a union shop with medical, dental, vision, & pension plan.
Role: Manual Machinist
Apply for this job now.