About Bridgewest & Hyperio.ai
The Bridgewest Group has an immediate need for a Remote Sales Development Representative (SDR) to work in our exciting start-up Hyperio in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
The Bridgewest Group has significant global assets in the biotech, wireless communications, semiconductor, commercial and residential real estate, asset management, and financial services industries. Having been in business for over twenty-five years, the Bridgewest Group has operations across the USA, and in Europe, Asia, New Zealand, and Australia. We are rapidly expanding. Learn more on our website by visiting #removed#/ & https://hyperio.ai/
Working at Bridgewest
Integrity - Tenacity - Diversity - Accountability - Commitment
At Bridgewest Group we live by a set core of values that govern all that we do and serve as the bedrock principles for our businesses, investment, and management activities. Our team members are family and we strive to take extra steps to improve our experiences at work, at home, and in our communities, giving every team member a voice in our processes.
What You'll Do
You will be part of a small team responsible for carrying out the following activities:
• Perform outbound campaigns to identify prospects who are interested in our customers' products and services. Outbound activities will involve sending emails, making outbound calls, and initiating contact through social channels such as LinkedIn and Facebook.
• Handle inbound requests for information and nurture the leads to get them into the next step in the Sales process.
• Diligently document all pertinent information discovered through outreach in our systems (e.g., CRM and SDR Cadence tools).
Our Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes and skills:
• At least one year experience in making outbound sales calls
• Experience with SDR cadence tools such as SalesLoft, Outreach.io, RingDNA, or equivalent
• Experience with LinkedIn navigator and Social platforms for selling
• Business acumen
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Drive and perseverance
Bridgewest Group is an equal opportunity employer.