AMHP | Community Mental Health Team | West Midlands Region
We are looking for a Approved Mental Health Practitioner to join a Community Mental Health Team. The Social Worker should have Community Mental Health Social Work experience as well as being a Practising AMHP team. The AMHP Social Worker will based in a Local Authority based in the West Midlands region.
This role offers a rate of £35/hr. Expenses payable.
- Undertaking Mental Health Assessments and report writing.
- Arranging care plans.
- Mental capacity assessments.
- Attend Tribunal and Manager hearings.
To be considered, you must have a Social Work qualification (Diploma in Social Work, Social Work Degree or equivalent) as well as at least 3 years post qualified experience working as a Qualified Social Worker within a similar team.
Working with Tripod Partners offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of jobs across 150 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £300 referral fees
We will be short listing for this post within the coming weeks; so please respond to this advert as soon as possible to take advantage of this unique offer by sending your CV to #removed# or calling Yonas on 02030965044 quoting YA5044.
Role: AMHP | Community Mental Health Team | West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Location: west midlands region, england, england
Apply for this job now.