If I said to you - have M-F off, work 36 hours and get paid for 40, and how about we pay you a $3.50 shift premium.
Sound good? Please send me your resume!
Candidates that possess the skills in the following will get an interview.
Maintenance Technician 2 on Weekend Shift.
Qualified candidates will possess the following Minimum Requirements:
· High school diploma or GED
· Completion of an Associate’s Degree in Industrial Maintenance Technology (or similar program)
· Ability to train, teach, and assess other Maintenance Technician trainees in the Career Path program, working well and leading and mentoring in a team environment
· 3- 5 years’ experience in machine repair of metal stamping equipment, spot/resistance welding equipment, robotic welders, or grinding and finishing equipment
· Experience in operating all “tools of the trade” including welding, mills, lathes, cutting equipment, metal shear and brake, and drill presses
· Ability to assist with managing projects and resources effectively, including PLC programming and troubleshooting, understanding advanced electrical prints and schematics to facilitate complex repairs or installation of equipment
· Ability to read, follow and understand electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic drawings, blueprints, schematics, code requirements, service manuals and manufacturers’ specifications
· Welding, layout and construction skills including art, MIG, TIG aluminum, TIG steel, and oxy-acetylene welding along with the use of the plasma cutter
· Proven mechanical inclination and general math and manufacturing knowledge through standardized tests
· Computer literacy
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
· An excellent work record, including attendance
Shift is 6:30 PM - 6:30 AM
A Global Leader: Pridgeon & Clay is one of the largest independent, value-added manufacturers and suppliers of stamped and fine blanked components for a variety of industries and applications. A global workforce of over 1000 skilled employees contributes to our full service approach to design, prototyping, validation, and manufacturing excellence.
Pridgeon & Clay is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a private, family-owned company, Pridgeon & Clay offers outstanding benefits to its full time employees:
* Premier employer-paid medical, prescription and dental insurance
* Wellness program and optional vision insurance
* Annual bonus program
* Generous 25% 401(k) match with no cap. Example: Employee contribution $10K , company match $2,500
* Vacation, personal time, and earned time off
* 10.5 annual company holidays
* Award-winning training
* $10,500 Tuition Reimbursement
Role: Weekend Maintenance
Location: Grand Rapids,
Apply for this job now.