Oversees the performance of a wide range of facilities maintenance services for building utility systems, equipment, machinery, buildings and grounds maintenance. Performs comprehensive technical maintenance, repairs and troubleshoots. Plans, directs and coordinates the work of maintenance staff. May be placed on call to work extended hours, as required by management for facility need.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties maybe assigned:
· Oversees the completion and documentation of maintenance work orders.
· Guides and assist staff as necessary with complex tasks and performs quality inspections of work as appropriate.
· Supervises personnel which includes recommendations for hiring, firing,
performance evaluation, training, work allocation and problem resolution.
· Monitors and coordinates maintenance and repair of all building electrical facilities and systems, heating and cooling systems, plumbing and machinery;
performs technical maintenance and repair tasks as appropriate.
· Investigates and troubleshoots problems with facilities systems and coordinates problem resolution as appropriate.
· Contacts and coordinates external service agencies to schedule repair work and ensures timely and effective work order completion.
· Ensures adequate stock and serviceability of necessary maintenance supplies and equipment; purchases materials, supplies and/or equipment.
· Prepares and maintains records of maintenance activities.
Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies;
promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental
· Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary.
ALSPI Website - #removed#
Role: Maintenance Supervisor
Apply for this job now.