Duties and Responsibilities:
Position will be part of a team responsible for installing, supporting and maintaining PBX and VoIP communications systems, IP surveillance, Emergency Notification systems and networking.
Install, monitor and maintain the customers TDM and VoIP/SIP connectivity, ethernet and wifi networks. Ability to apply advanced knowledge of telecommunications industry practices and networking standards to provide customers with top quality service product. Provide exceptional customer service.
- Understand the scope of work and customer expectations as well as the profitability objectives and time-frames.
- Control all on-site aspects of the job and work closely with the management to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Interface directly with the customer and carrier to resolve any order issues.
- Perform hardware testing, device provisioning, configuration programming and system tests.
- Responsible for all work meeting all customer standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Technician should have minimum 2 years Voice / Telecom / VOIP/networking
- Strong networking skills in wifi, ethernet, routing, firewall.
- Should possess good leadership skills.
- Should possess a good mechanical aptitude
- Should have the ability to adapt to various work environments
- Due to the nature of our Customer's requirements, work schedules and hours of operation are dynamic. The Technician must be able to adjust to varying work schedules.
- Will be expected to have minimal travel periodically to work locations outside of commutable area.
Normandeau Technologies Inc.(NTI), a telecommunications solutions and services provider to small/medium businesses has served businesses throughout the Pioneer valley and central MA for over 25 years. NTI has maintained its success based on our commitment to top quality customer service.
Positioned for growth, NTI is seeking telecommunications technicians to help manage that growth.
Role: Telecommunications Technician
Apply for this job now.