Customer Service for Event Marketing Firm - Training Provided
Immediate Entry-Level Openings
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES NEEDED FOR EVENT MARKETING FIRM
Are you ready to get your career started, or perhaps just ready for a career change?
We are continuing to expand due to our clients huge demands. We represent major clients in the Consumer Products industry, allowing us to work with Retail GIANTS. This is not telemarketing or door to door sales. Professionalism and people skills are a must!
We are looking for recent graduates, and MOTIVATED professionals willing to grow with our company to fill some of our Entry-Level positions in:
· Promotional Sales
· Public Relations
· Event Marketing
· Campaign Management
· Customer Service
· Internships Available*
Sounds great, but you don't have any previous marketing experience? No Problem! Due to the rapid expansion of our client portfolio, we have a few immediate openings and will provide complete training for the right professional candidate.
If you think your personality fits our qualifications below, we encourage you to apply:
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Motivated Self-Starter
· Ambitious with Strong Work Ethic
· Ability to work in a High-Energy environment
· Leader with great problem solving skills
· Willing to learn all aspects of the company
· Confidence in your ability to be successful.
· Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
· Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
· Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
· Superior customer service skills.
· A desire to work
· Self-starter and self-motivated.
· Reliable transportation
· Must be able to pass a background check
· Exceptional Earning Potential
· Generous Bonus Levels
· Full Training & Support
· Fun Working Environment
· Great Advancement Opportunities
Eminence Management, Inc. provides marketing and consulting services that meet the outreach needs of local and national businesses. Our team of branding specialists uses research-supported strategic plans and innovative communication channels to achieve results that surpass any outcomes passive advertising techniques can offer. Billboard ads and radio spots don’t stand a chance competing against us. By dedicating our expertise to every project we manage, we make sure growing businesses reach their full potential.
At Eminence Management, Inc., we know how much companies rely on their customers. That’s why we take such excellent care of these buyers. We focus all our energy and resources on ensuring their satisfaction. It’s a level of service no other promotions team can offer. We drive consistent growth for brands while expanding our firm and developing our people.
Role: Customer Service Representative - Event Promotions
Location: Grand Rapids,
Apply for this job now.