MERCHANDISING ADMIN ASSISTANT
Dressing is an art
Are you passionate about fashion and formal wear?
Hawes&Curtis was established by Mr Ralph Hawes and Mr Freddie Curtis in 1913 and have been making the finest shirts for the royalty, including in the past HRH Prince of Wales and Earl Mountbatten. We are recognised by the press as being amongst the 'brightest businesses’ in Great Britain. Today, the brand is known for its innovation, quality and ambition for growth.
You will be working within a closely-knit team based in our Head Office. As a fundamental part of our selling and manufacturing process you will be required to co-ordinate the receipt of stock from factories into our warehouse and its distribution to our stores throughout the United Kingdom. You will ensure that the optimum levels of stock are in the appropriate stores at the right time to maximise sales potential as well as:
- Providing accurate sales reports and analysis to support the merchandising team with strategy decisions on stock, stores, grading and range planning
- Collating accurate sales history reports to generate size mixes and support merchandising and buying decisions by reflecting in buy ratios
- Ensuring all POs on department are raised accurately and sent to supplier when needed
- Updating and maintaining accurate delivery schedule
- Ensuring all department housekeeping is kept up to date on systems each week
- Attending a weekly allocation and trade meeting with the allocations/merchandising teams
- Ensuring stock is allocated to stores and moving through the warehouse as expected
- To be successful in this position you will have competent Excel skills, an analytical mindset and strong communication and numerical skills.
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements:-
- At least 1 year previous experience in Merchandising
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Intermediate to advanced level of Excel
- Excellent attention to detail