CMES, Inc. is currently seeking a Trainee - Field Engineer. The individual will receive on-the-job training with a Field Engineer with duties that include:
· Spending most of their duty hours on highway construction job sites;
· Assisting with fixing problems at the construction sites;
· Carries out research to locate problems and develops solutions for the same;
· Maintains equipment and infrastructure available at the site;
· Assists in the installation process of new and advanced technologies and interpreting the requirements;
· Tests machines that are already installed for their performance and safety;
Maintains reports of and hands them to the senior and concerned employees of the company;
· Undertakes other responsibilities as requested.
- Filed engineer should be skilled at managing any kind of technical work at the field with supervision;
- Able to work in adverse setting and climatic conditions;
- Sound ability to diagnose problems with existing equipment and repair as needed;
- Posses ability to interpret technical issues through the non-technical description provided by the customer;
- Able to communicate fluently with the customers, and should possess good customer service skills;
- Enthusiastic, passionate, patient and a critical thinker;
- Posses good logical skills and able to prioritize tasks depending upon emergency situations.
- Field Engineer Trainee should have passed a Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in Highway Construction Engineering
- 0 - 2 years of training and/or experience in Field Construction Engineering
CMES, Inc. is a Road and Bridge construction company that also includes mass grading, underground utility, park renovations. The initial operations of CMES, Inc. were conducted from the home in Lawrenceville, Georgia by the founders, who were the only employees for a time, working diligently to obtain and complete projects within budget and on time as per contract specifications. Today, CMES, Inc. has grown to a workforce of 200+ dedicated workers and located in a 13500 square foot facility which houses an estimating, accounting, and contract departments. A fleet of more than 250+ vehicles and heavy construction equipment is owned by CMES, Inc. which facilitates the completion of all projects obtained satisfactorily. CMES, Inc.
Role: Field Engineer - Trainee
Apply for this job now.