ASM is one of the world's largest e-Commerce customer service providers for luxury and premium brands. We are seeking a Seasonal e-Commerce Customer Service Representative who is specialized in high-quality products and has strong customer service experience.
As an e-Commerce Brand Ambassador, you will be fully involved in daily customer service, serving as a primary contact for customer inquiries about the brand's products, e-Commerce policies, and websites etc. You will be responsible for delivering the first-class and luxury-oriented customer services via phone, email, and online chat systems.
· Salary: $16.16 per hour
· Career development: permanent opportunity after the seasonal assignment based on performance
· 5 days of work + 8 hours work per day with altering shifts from 8 am to 10 pm (Monday to Saturday)
· Paid training program
We are looking for candidates who have/are:
· Outstanding customer service skills
· At least 1-year working experience in customer services
· Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
· Tech savvy and a quick learner
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
· Flexibility to work on the weekend on a rotational basis
· A team player
· Fluency in another language is a plus
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: End of September / Early October
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $16.16 /hour
ASM Inc. is a dedicated customer care network specialized in luxury retail industry.
Our branch in New York City was established in 2004 and has partnered with the world's leading fashion brands, including but not limited to apparel, skincare, watch and jewelry categories. We provide customer service support for luxury and premium brands to articulate the relationship with their customers throughout the multichannel shopping experience.
At ASM, we deliver unrivaled customer service to our customers by offering talented profiles with a strong connection to the world. This is how ASM takes precedence over traditional call centers.
We offer excellent working conditions in the heart of Manhattan and with possible opportunities for career development and progress within our dynamic multi-cultural team.
Role: Seasonal E-Commerce Customer Service (Luxury Sector)
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.