Croydon based PMLD experienced Teaching Assistant required
SEN TA with experience of working with children with PMLD
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant with extensive experience with PMLD.
- MUST have previous SEN experience with children with learning or physical disabilities
- MUST be dependable, consistent, punctual, hardworking and highly committed.
- Open to professional training and development opportunities
- Working with students experiencing Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- All-through school with students being aged between 5-18 years of age
- GBP75-100 per day
This opportunity is best suited to a remarkably hardworking and highly-dependable person experienced with PMLD, SEN Teaching Assistant with at least an NVQ Level 2 TA qualification or other related to education. Due to the current COVID-19 situation we don't have an exact start date for this role but the School are keen to interview ASAP.
Ideal candidate will be able to drive and have their own transport, a DBS with the update service.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Please apply via the link below or email #removed# with your CV