Have you always wanted to work as a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant in a School but have never had the opportunity? Or have previously had work experience in a School and are now looking for a full or part-time role?
IF YES! Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join a school near Norwich. This would initially be a part time role (8:30am to 1:30pm Monday to Friday) but has the potential to turn into a full-time role. You would be working with pupils through KS1-KS4.
- To support children who have been excluded from school,
- To assist the class teacher
- Small group work
- Help support children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues
- Implement individual learning plans for SEN students
You will have experience in working with children with SEND and may have specialist SEND qualifications. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to start or continue their career in a rewarding new role.
How Teaching Personnel can benefit you:
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- A dedicated personal consultant who will support you through your registration and work journey!
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay via PAYE - allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for an initial chat and more information. 01223 778494 or email a copy of your current CV to #removed#