D365 F&O System Administrator - D365 F&O System Administrator, Dynamics 365, Support, System Administrator, D365 Support, 1st line, 2nd line, Technical Support, Consultancy, Dynamics AX, Energy, Manufacturing, Defence - Remote - London - £50-55k
Our end user client requires a highly motivated and energetic D365 F&O System Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of MS Dynamics F&O experience coupled with strong analytical skills. Our client offers a great amount of remote work, with only 1 day expected on site in London.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 functional capabilities centred around Finance and Operations with additional merit for exposure to the use of ERP products in FMCG/Food businesses
- Strong understanding of functionality and applications within D365 especially: Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, General Ledger, Production Control, Product Information Management, Stock Management & Master Planning
- Knowledge of dealing with end users of Dynamics 365
- Involvement in previous ERP Implementation projects
- Ability to work with a 3rd Party support partner
- Knowledge of mapping requirements to AX products
- Some understanding of ITIL processes and their application to support
- Demonstrates knowledge of relevant business process and operations
- Cisco Certifications
- Previous experience in working with Change Management policies
- Prior experience using Google Apps and/or Microsoft Office 365
- Experience using Cloud Active Directory
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: #removed#