**North London**North London Teaching Assistant**North London Graduate TA**Part time Teaching assistant**Full Time Teaching assistant**Psychology graduate** Criminology graduate** Education studies graduate**Sociology graduate**English Graduate**Math Graduate**
We are currently looking for several teaching assistants to work in a range of 'Good' or 'Outstanding' schools based in and around North London. In the current climate, we are looking for staff members who can support pupils through one-to-one/ small group study sessions to mitigate the loss of learning due to school closures.
- Teaching assistants required for daily/weekly cover and support requirements
- Opportunity to work within high achieving primary schools in North London
- Earn between £65 - £80 per day (experience dependant and position undertaken)
- Represented by a market leading education agency situated in Central London
Whether you are an experienced teaching assistant or looking to begin a career as a Teaching assistant we would like to hear from you.
Any teaching assistants interested in this opportunity are required to:
- Hold a Child only DBS on the Update service, or be willing to apply for one
- Be confident with their behaviour management skills and be able to adapt to different school behaviour policies
- Be prepared to cover a range of subjects including your subject specialism
If you are interested in the role, please do get in touch with Nana on 02075933088 or send a copy of your CV to #removed#. If this sounds like the right role but the wrong location, please see other live roles on https://#removed#/london-west-central-primary-branch