Sakara Life is a rapidly growing organic meal delivery company headquartered in NYC, with production facilities in Long Island City and Los Angeles. Our organic meal delivery program is based on the science behind a whole-food, plant-rich diet. Each meal is nutritionally designed to contain the optimal amount of plant-based protein, hydrating fresh produce and nutrient-dense superfoods to help balance, restore and heal the body, so our clients can look and feel their absolute best.
We are currently seeking a passionate, positive and hardworking team player to perform Front Desk responsibilities at our Long Island City production facility. We are a performance-based culture and reward hard work and exceptional results with competitive compensation and opportunities for growth.
- Greeting and signing in visitors in accordance with Sakara Life's visitor management procedure, and communicating with staff to ensure visitors are met and accompanied appropriately
- Receiving and putting away deliveries
- Directing visitors, contractors and delivery drivers to the appropriate section of the building, communicating internally to ensure staff are ready to receive as appropriate
- Temperature checking all building entrants and ensuring they are wearing masks and following Sakara's COVID-19 safety protocols
- Communicating internally to ensure that Sakara Life staff are kept up to date with arrivals and developments at the front door
- Providing a security presence at Sakara Life's main entrance
- Basic administrative tasks
- Must be able to work weekends, schedule is Thursday - Monday
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Friendly, helpful attitude
- Able to use initiative to solve problems within a framework of policies, without guidance or supervision
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to work weekends, holiday and overtime as required
- 1+ years of related experience preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced warehouse and kitchen environment and following strict safety procedures
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Excellent "can-do" attitude, strong work ethic, and great team spirit
- Must be able to bend and lift up to 49 pounds
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment and work in environments with extreme temperature fluctuations
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required
Sakara Life is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR