Teaching Personnel's Sheffield Primary team are currently recruiting for experienced EYFS practitioners for flexible roles to start in Autumn 2020.
We currently work in partnership with a number of primary schools and multi academy trusts located in the North of Sheffield and surrounding areas. Due to an increase in demand we are seeking passionate Level 2 and Level 3 qualified Teaching Assistants to fulfill the needs of EYFS provisions in S5, S6 and S35.
- Passionate practitioners with recent experience in an EYFS setting
- A Teaching Assistant with good knowledge of the EYFS framework and assessment
- Minimum of CACHE Level 2 qualification or equivalent
- Good diary availability (minimum of 3 days)
In return, we can offer you:
- Flexibility to work on the days you require
- Competitive daily rates of pay, paid weekly via PAYE
- A dedicated education specialist consultant to support you along your journey
- Access to our bespoke CPD academy
For more information about this role or to apply please call the Sheffield Primary team on 0114 241 3340