The Call Center Representative serves as the front-end point-of-contact for inbound and outbound lead sources. They are responsible for screening and qualifying leads, determining eligibility, verifying correct contact information and demographics, and setting appointments for our in home sales representatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned
• Reach out to potential customers (leads) who have expressed an interest in switching to Solar Electricity
• Pitch Solar Electricity benefit using a pre-approved call script
• Verify lead information and updates CRM accordingly
• Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements
• Overcome any objections
• Become a proponent of the Brand
• Maintains and improves overall customer satisfaction and quality of business by adhering to standards and guidelines
• Meets all departmental and individual metrics and Key Performance Indicators
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Verbal Communication
• Phone Skills
• Active Listening Skills
• Data Entry Skills
• People Skills
• Customer Service Aptitude
• Attention to Detail
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or equivalent, 1+ years of customer service and/or call center experience preferred.
The call center operates during evenings and on Saturdays, full and part time positions available.
Position offers a competitive wage rate with the opportunity to bonus. Benefits are available for full time employees.
AllSeason Solar LLC is one of the largest solar sales and installation companies in New Jersey, providing the residential consumer with turn-key solar system installations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and superior service throughout the design and installation process. From research and development to system design, delivery, deployment and customer service AllSeason Solar strives to be best in class.
Role: Outbound Call Center Agent/Inside Sales
Apply for this job now.