Clinical Lead required for a Nursing Home in Nottingham, Up to £19.50/hr, Days, 42 hours p/w
My clients recognise the importance of maintaining relationships with family and friends and they support recipients in pursuing hobbies and interests by offering a variety of activities from in house entertainment to regular outings.
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a well-established 30 bedded en-suite single room nursing home in Nottingham. The home is situated near the city centre and is close to numerous local attractions. My client provides nursing services to the elderly specialising in 'General Nursing' and 'Mild Dementia'. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. The home have been awarded a good CQC rating and they are currently pushing for an outstanding status.
Clinical Lead Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Discount schemes with recognised branded organisations
- Paid breaks & subsided lunches
Clinical Lead Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.