Role: .NET/C# Engineer
Pay: 60k per annum
Location: Remote / Manchester
We have an amazing opportunity available with a National Airline Operator for a Senior .Net Engineer. This is a Permanent opportunity and you'll be responsible for designing and implementing solutions within the product teams. From brochureware sites, to full scale transactional systems with event driven architectures, there is a bit of everything for people to get their teeth into. You'll be advocating for clean code, Continuous Deployment, and rapid value delivery on a daily basis, along with ensure that the core principals of the team are adhered to.
Their core tech stack is .NET, with C# as the language and a current focus on dotnet core. They've pockets of specialist code for specific purposes like Node for AWS Lambda, and powershell for automation, etc. Their hosting is done through AWS, where they use Native services wherever possible.
• Designing and implement new features/platforms
• Working within a multi-discipline team to delivery collective goals.
• Strong C#/.NET experience
• Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI
• Knowledge and experience of working with an ORM (e.g. NPoco, Entity Framework)
• Good understanding of OOP, clean coding practices, SOLID principles
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Keen appetite for self-development and continuous improvement
• Working in a continuous integration/deployment pipelines
• Working with TDD/BDD patterns
• Developing automated UI tests (Selenium, Appium, calabash etc.)
• Web Performance testing/optimisation
• Dotnet core (2.x)
At least one of the following is also essential
• Content Management system development (Umbraco, Sitecore, Tridion, etc.)
• Managing/designing cloud hosted infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP), including setup, monitoring, solution design (i.e. Cloud Native), and security
• Frontend Frameworks such as Vue, Knockout etc.
• Containers, design/orchestration/management (Kubernetes, ECS, DockerSwarm, consul, etc.)
• Serverless design/development