COMPANY: APEX SYSTEMS, INC
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Job Description Job #:
•This is a first come, first serve position so if interested, please send an updated resume to #removed#, #removed# #removed# as soon as possible
• Hiring Company
: Apex Systems Job Title
: Help Desk Support Specialist Industry
: Information Technology Pay: $13.00/hour (paid weekly) Start Date
: 11/2519 Location
: Nashville, TN Days/Hours
: Full-time & Part-time openings
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be flexible with 1 st , 2 nd and 3 rd shifts for full-time openings
- The first 7weeks you will be working full time hours, 1st shift, Mon- Fri
- You 100% have to be available to work / trainMon- Fri 8am- 5pm (40 hours per week).. this is FULL-TIME PAID TRAINING
- You cannot miss a day of training. Sorry no exceptions.
- After training is when your schedule would change to a 1 st , 2 nd or 3 rd shift schedule (and part-time if applicable)
Required Skills and Competencies
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to software and applications via phone and/or online support.
- High-volume fast paced call center environment.
- PC software and application support experience needed.
Additional perks include
- Must be flexible with schedule.
- Must be able to pass a very basic technical screen, so some IT & computer knowledge is required
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills needed.
- Must have clean criminal history to pass background check and also be able to pass drug test
: CompTIA certification discounts, a business casual work environment, career development workshops through Apex Systems, technical training webinars, contractor health benefits (at a group discounted rate), matching 401K, and more!
: PTO/Vacation pay is NOT included while on contract)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178. - provided by Dice