Detailed Job title: Site Reliability Engineer - AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
Location: London 100% remote (you decide)
Sentinel are working with a HeathTeah start-up organisation founded in the UK and just finished their first round of funding and are scaling quickly market. They are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to be part of the team designing, managing, and maintaining the infrastructure.
- AUTOMATE EVERYTHING
- Define and evangelize SRE best practices to improve reliability and performance;
- Advocate SLOs and error budgets and enable the application teams to use them to make production decisions
- Help to maintain and scale a resilient architecture to store & exchange data with multiple providers in the healthcare industry;
- Drive resilience across the platform, collaborating where appropriate to continuously improve the products and services they offer;
- Work with developers and QA teams to optimise our deployment, monitoring and debugging processes;
- Empower application engineers to analyse the performance of our code in production and re-architect for bottlenecks, using automated monitoring tools where appropriate;
- Coaching a data-driven decision model when looking at optimisation and performance improvements, as driving a documentation mindset when recording investigations
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone who has been in a position where they have had to manage stakeholders and maintain a platrorm
If you have a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Have experience in deploying and managing distributed and/or event-based applications;
- Have a solid experience with orchestration and containerisation (Kubernetes, Docker);
- Have experience in deploying or maintaining tooling supporting high observability of the platform;
- Have a solid experience with AWS;
- Have a drive to automate away problems and provide quality of life tooling;
- Are able to identify problems before they happen, dig deep for root causes, and implement solutions that prevent future occurrences;
- Are someone who gets things done and is willing to step up, roll up your sleeves and take responsibility; Able to work efficiently with little supervision and with a high degree of self-motivation and accountability;
- Are a pragmatic problem-solver who is curious, loves learning new things and can mentor or coach others;
- Are someone who can manage complexity and ambiguity but focus on the right outcome and back up your decision clearly;
Alternative job titles: DevOps
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.
To apply for this role or more information, please apply with your up to date CV below or email #removed#.