Maths Educators required for a Temp to Perm opportunity at a Secondary Academy in Northamptonshire (local to North Bedfordshire).
- September start
- Northamptonshire / North Bedfordshire area
- Open to NQT's
Teaching Personnel are the Market Leaders for Education Recruitment with 21 years' experience in the field and excellent client schools to support you into a new role and are currently supporting an Ofsted 'Good' Secondary School in the Northamptonshire area are in their staffing search for an Maths Teacher full-time, commencing September.
Teaching Personnel are seeking to find an established Maths Teacher or budding NQT to join their Academy from September. This is a full-time position to join a successful Trust with excellent support packages in place. This would involve teaching KS3 to KS4.
The Successful Applicant:
- Completed PGCE or SCITT training by July 2021
- Must have placement experience
- Must have knowledge of KS3 and KS4 Maths Curricullum
- Must be able to commute via Car
- Obtain DBS on the update service is essential or willing to make a new application (£40)
- Able to provide at least 2 referee contacts for graded references to cover the last 11 months.
- Effective Classroom Practitioner committed to raising standards
- Creative and Energetic approach
- Organised and Innovative
Teaching Personnel can offer:
- A dedicated assigned consultant, committed to providing you the best experience working with Teaching Personnel
- Competitive weekly pay via PAYE; based on qualification, experience and role requirements (every Friday)
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (GBP50 per person)
- Access to your own personal online portal, complete with an interactive online diary so that you can manage your bookings and availability.
- Access to free teacher training development with CPD Academy and NQT pool
Please apply with your updated CV if you are interested in this Maths opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!