Teaching Personnel are looking for Supply Teachers to work in Primary Schools in West Sussex. We are the market leaders in education recruitment and have excellent reviews from current and past candidates regarding long term placements, day to day work, candidate care and professionalism. We are currently recruiting for a variety of roles ranging from day-to-day supply teachers, long term class teaching cover, intervention roles and maternity cover.
Successful candidates will have:
- UK QTS (or equivalent)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Experience teaching KS1 and KS2
- The ability to take morning phone-calls for last minute bookings
- The ability to adapt quickly to new and different classroom environments
Benefits of working through Teaching Personnel:
- Access to your own online work availability diary
- Flexible working hours, working around you and your preferences
- Opportunities for long term and permanent placements if desired
- Professional and knowledgeable education consultants to manage your registration and find you work quickly and efficiently
- FREE Safeguarding training to top up your knowledge
- Heavily Subsidised CPD courses on our online training library such as Understanding Autism, Jolly Phonics and more.
If you would like to register with us, please call Sarah Grant at the Brighton Primary Branch on #removed# or send in an up to date CV to #removed# for immediate consideration.
*Please note: We will only consider teachers with UK Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent (Please give us a call if you have any questions regarding the suitability of your teaching qualification)*