The Weight Loss Specialist is responsible for providing one-on-one counseling and support to current and potential clients.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Presenting Weight Loss Program Details, Instructions and Financial Costs
- Finalizing Sales Contracts and Collecting Payments
- Weight Loss Program Step-By-Step Instruction in clinic and via phone
- Weight Loss Weigh-In Consultations, providing weight loss info and support
- Conducting food consultations.
- Obtaining vitals
- Giving injections
- Daily note preparation
- Scheduling patients initially, rescheduling, and follow up
- Data input, including patient contact information and patient history
- Marketing (some evenings and weekends required, scheduled in advance)
QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must have EXCELLENT communication skills / articulate and assertive
- 3 years of sales experience
- An outgoing, energetic, genuinely friendly personality with a serving heart and passion for people
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and also as a part of a team
- Prior weight loss consultant experience is very helpful.
Call Center Phone experience, self-starter, independent personality, sales, wellness, fitness, nutrition
Additional Notes Able to use word, excel, PowerPoint and adobe creation of documents
At Advanced Wellness Center, we couple conventional medicine with alternative therapies to empower our patients to not only be free of pain, but to take control over the lifestyle factors contributing to their poor health. Our dedicated medical professionals at Advanced Wellness practice custom tailor specific treatments plans for every single patient dependent upon their individual goals and needs.
Located in the heart of Woodridge, our state-of-the art facility welcomes each patient to a spa-like environment and is equipped with the very latest therapy equipment and technology. We have medical doctors, advanced nurse practitioners, chiropractors, massage therapists and weight loss specialists who work together for our patient’s best results.
Role: Weight Loss Specialist
Apply for this job now.