Tired of the same old thing every day? Want to work outdoors? Want to be able to manage your own day and be your own person? We operate with user friendly GPS equipment. Best of all you can visit new different locations every day. We provide training for those willing to learn, you must have a clean driving record and be responsible. If you fit this and enjoy lots of perks then Allpoints Surveying is the company for you!
Allpoints Surveying is a Professional Land Surveying located in Houston, TX, offering land surveying services throughout the metropolitan area. Allpoints Surveying works exclusively with residential builders to provide them with great service, quality, and competitively priced land surveys.
Allpoints Surveying offers highly competitive wages and year-end bonuses. Full benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and PTO.
Allpoints is looking for a field crew Party Chief and/or Rodman. Our field members are given a work vehicle to drive during work hours as well as a cell phone to use at all times (evening and work hours). Our field crews are paid hourly and are often asked to work overtime so the ability to work Saturdays is desired.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for use and safety of GPS system
- Gathers field survey data through use of Global Positioning System (GPS) methods
- Prepares field notes and communicates them to office
- May need to communicate with clients on-site
- Define legal boundaries including property lines, right-of-ways, easements, etc.
- Use existing survey plans and sketches to determine locations of existing survey monuments and future residential structures
- Responsible for providing accurate survey data
- Responsible for the actions of the survey assistant
- Responsible for the safety and production of the survey crew
Required Experience - Skills:
- Work in safe manner and obey all safety regulations
- Valid driver's license and able to pass driving record check
- Good communication skills and be able to speak English—Spanish-speaking is a bonus!
- Physically able to work in outdoor conditions in all seasons
- Instrument experience is preferred. On the job training will be offered
- Team-first attitude
- Attention to detail
- Desire to excel and work diligently
- Ability to work independently
About the Company: Allpoints is a leading residential surveying company who works with the top area and national home-builders to produce surveys and other documents needed for all aspects of home construction. We have a friendly, fast-paced work environment with an open-door policy that encourages the sharing of ideas and information that lead to the rapid, company-wide growth. Allpoints believes in promoting from within and giving all employees the tools they require to reach any goal they set for themselves. Benefits include Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance, 401K with a company match, PTO and a year-end profit share program.
“The company shows appreciation and recognizes the success of all of the employees”
“The open-door policy: in my experience you will not find this anywhere else”
“Of course we have to take care of business, but family comes first”
“I like that it's a friendly work environment and the company does a lot of extra events to show how much it appreciates its employees”
“I honestly like how we are technologically very advanced”
“The process we use to turn in work is something I had never seen, which makes us very efficient”
Role: PARTY CHIEF/RODMAN
Apply for this job now.