Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented Enhanced DBS Cleaners to work at multiple sites in Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidates where you will have multiple opportunities to work within a wide variety of sites including care homes, schools, colleges, and hospitals.
If you are dedicated, want to work as part of a successful team and provide customers with an exceptional standard of service then you are just the person we are looking for.
The Role includes
- Deep cleaning in and around Public areas, resident rooms or office buildings.
- Deep cleaning of floors & Public areas including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting plus glass and window cleans.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying Rubbish, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Monitor and maintain sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Transporting dirty linens to correct area to be cleaned and restock areas with clean linens.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as needed
Ideal Candidates will have the following
- Previous experience in a similar cleaning role
- An ENHANCED CRIMINAL RECORDS CHECK
- Health & Safety Qualification or the desire to undertake this qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good team player as well as ability to work on own initiative
- Take pride in your work
In reward for your hard work you will receive
- Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year
- Opportunities to work in numerous venues across the region
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Entitlement
We want to hear from All applicants with previous experience as a Cleaners, Domestic cleaners, Public area cleaners or deep clean operatives.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY or alternatively you can call our office number on 0161 233 5890 and speak to one of our consultants.