LKQ is looking for immediate hire for our 1st shift warehouse in Plainfield. As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a dedicated and passionate warehouse associate. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and ready to be a part of a fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Duties:
- Picking, pulling, and sorting parts at a fast and accurate pace.
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes.
- Offloading containers in a timely manner while exercising care in the handling parts.
- Assists with cycle counts.
- Communicate problems, concerns, and ideas to management.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines and perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Ability to twist, bend, pull and lift up to 50 lbs.Experience in warehouse/distribution center.
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Reliable, punctual, and safety-minded, with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and be willing to work long hours when necessary.
- Display a positive, helpful demeanor, and a commitment to providing the best in customer service.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud. Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights. Should be able to tolerate high and low-temperature levels.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts