COMPANY: TEACHING PERSONNEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full time
SALARY: £120 - £180 per day
Primary Teacher - Guaranteed Work
School and Role Details We have a number of mainstream Primary Schools based in Reading who are looking for a Primary Teachers to Teach either KS1 or KS2 curriculum.
The schools allow teachers to offer creative and explorative elements to their lessons and teaching practices. Pupils achievement and student behaviour are both good and improving. The schools aim is to be a place of excellence and help their learners to achieve their best - socially, personally and academically.
The role will vary from day to day and the school are looking for someone who can make a real difference in the childrens lives; someone who is robust while also of a caring nature.
We have vacancies across both KS1 & KS2 targeting mainly (Year 2,3,4,5,6)
- Recognised teaching qualification (QTS) or equivalent
- Relevant KS1 or KS2 teaching experience
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- Daily rate of pay up to £180, depending on your previous experience and role expected.
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs.
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and People Moving & Handling.
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel.
- Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments.
- a chance to commit to a permanent contract
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague/friend to work with us.
If you think you would be suitable for any of these roles or are thinking ahead for September, please send your CV or call Rose on 01183 271 559
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.