At Fish Factory Swim School we know that our teachers make the difference. We value our team members and believe that a great employee experience is vital to providing great swim lessons. Our managers all started as teachers and are excited to help others on the same career path. Our second location is scheduled to open in January 2019 in Rio Rancho, and we are looking for new teachers for both locations!
· Teacher positions with flexible schedules
· Pay rates of $12-$18/hr for part time teachers based on experience and attitude
· Opportunities for raises and bonuses upon completion of training
· A career path with growth opportunities in management (full time salaried positions start at $30K)
· Health Benefits - 75% premiums paid for full time instructors
· 3% IRA matching after 1 year of employment for part time and full time instructors
· Previous swim lesson experience not required, we will provide all necessary training and swim suit
· Must enjoy teaching a diverse range of kids in a fast-paced environment (our classes run every 30 minutes)
· Must be able to work in a team-based environment
· Must pass a background check
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and be on your feet for long periods of time
· Ability to work in the water at least 25 hours per week
· Saturday availability is a major plus
If you are interested, please check out our website (#removed#) to learn more about our program. You can also stop by and talk with us, watch a class, and see if teaching swimming lessons is a good fit for you!
Fish Factory Swim School follows an equal opportunity employment policy to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, physical or mental ability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, and genetic information.
Role: Youth Swim Lesson Teacher
Apply for this job now.