Primary Teachers required in Southampton!
Supply Desk are working with a primary school in Southampton who are seeking 2 full time Primary teachers. The school is OFSTED rated 'Good' they are seeking teachers looking for a new role to start from February 2021. The roles are teaching Key Stage 2 and would be on a full time basis.
We are currently looking for a teachers who:
• Have outstanding classroom management with a creative and energetic approach
• Has a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Has qualified Teacher status / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
• Has the ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
If you are not looking for a full time role, Supply Desk are proud to be in partnership with schools across the city. This can involve day to day supply work, short term cover, long term cover and we also have vacancies available for part time/ full time hours. Ideally the candidate would need to be flexible especially, with day to day supply as it may be that we call you between 630am and 8am. Ideally the candidates will also be able to drive or have good access to public transport.
To take full advantage of this opportunity Please send your CV to #removed# or call 02380 230 340
In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website #removed#.