One of the top manufacturers of portable hand washing sinks is seeking a digital freak of nature who lives and breathes digital advertising and is looking to land that perfect career. The ideal candidate will enjoy digging in and making an impact to the top line and receive the rewards of a difference maker. The Digital Advertising Specialist contributes to Ozark River's strategic sales plan through identifying opportunities, promoting and protecting the Ozark River brand and increasing awareness of our products through design, content and implementation of all web-based media and digital platforms. The Digital Advertising Specialist should have mad advertising skills and is responsible for the company's digital footprint through SEO, SEM, email, social media and other online marketing initiatives.
This is a well-organized comprehensive career opportunity that needs the right person who digs to gets to the facts and can perform at a high level to drive in sales leads and shape our dealer network.
How you'll be measured:
• Your excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Your ability to organize and manage multiple digital marketing schedules and assets. The quality of your marketing pipeline management and follow-through.
• Your ability to grow our current inbound sales while digitally prospecting, developing and delivering new opportunities.
• How you support the rest of the team and our marketing efforts by sharing information, insights and learnings you gain through your interactions.
• Your ability to report on, explain and predict your revenue forecasts.
• Bachelor's degree in digital media, interactive design, new media, communications or related field
• 2 - 5 years' experience in digital / new media
• Over the top communication skills
• Understanding of HTML5 and web layout and design
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Proficiency with all mainstream social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Google+, etc.)
• Ability to create and manage content calendars for social media postings across multiple social platforms
• Able to identify and engage with targeted audiences
• Graphic design skills in Adobe Suite
• SEO and SEM knowledge
• Send-In-Blue, Magento, database management knowledge a plus
Thank you for reaching out for the Digital Advertising Position. We are thrilled to have you start the process with us. Please take a moment to follow the instructions below to get you going.
1. Email us with the subject line "Digital Advertising with Mad Skills."
2. Tell us a little about yourself and why you might like this position.
3. Tell us what you did in your last employment.
4. Tell us when you'd be available to start.
5. Let us know if your able to work anytime between 7:30am- 4:30pm
6. Include a phone number and earliest/latest time in the day we can reach you
7. Stand out by telling us what your most mad skill is and who benefitted from it.
8. One of our core values is "Never Give Up" tell us a fun thing you did recently and refused not to have fun.
We tend to get a lot of interest and we don't usually respond to all initial applications, although if we do get to meet you for an interview we'll be sure to follow up with you at every stage after that.
Ozark River Portable Sinks is an Equal Opportunity Employer--which is a fancy way of saying that we don't care what you look like, where you came from, or any of that other stuff. Just be laser focused with a great attitude and we will all get along great.
Ozark River Portable Sinks
Ozark River Portable Sinks is a great culture and atmosphere for hard-working fun-loving types. We believe in quarterly company retreats focused on personal and team growth; giving out Rock Star cards for a job well done; combat pay; lunch and learns while developing our team with coaching and training.
Ozark River Portable Sinks is located in Murfreesboro, TN and provides a hot water handwashing solution to companies all over the globe. And while our focus is on building, promoting and selling the highest quality product on the market, equally important is our ‘Why’ - It’s our personal responsibility to provide clean hands for people and businesses, because healthy people matter.”
Role: Digital Advertising Specialist
Apply for this job now.