Apply Now :
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Safely build pallets, carts or cages of product for loading and delivery to our customer.
- Select product safely with a high degree of accuracy.
- Accurately receive inbound products and replenish inventory as needed.
- Safely maneuver motorized material handling equipment.
- Perform basic sanitation duties to ensure a clean environment.
- Meet or exceed productivity standards.
- Utilize various technologies or software, such a VoCollect, Synthetic and WMS.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
Minimum of 18 Years of age.
6 months of related experience (I.e. working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting).
Willing and able to work any day or shift as we are a 24/7 operation.
This position must pass a post offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Role: Warehouse Associate III
Apply for this job now.