Loads trucks in preparation for the job site. Performs installation duties according to company approved methods, standards and timetables. Uses safe methods when handling tools and equipment. Complies with all work rules. Supports the management and mission of Healthy Basement Systems
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Loads trucks with materials, tools, and equipment as instructed by the foreman and co-foreman. Uses safe methods in handling tools and equipment. Makes efficient use of time. (15%)
- Performs installation duties according to company approved methods and as instructed by foreman and co-foreman. Completes work to meet our standards and timetables. Uses safe methods in handling tools and equipment. Makes efficient use of time. (85%)
- Adheres to all policies and procedures
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and TALENTS:
- Skill in using tools and equipment preferred.
- Ability to follow direction and specific instructions.
- Possess talent and personal traits:
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Learn
- Personal Responsibility
- Customer Service
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED preferred;
- Six months experience as a skilled or semi-skilled laborer preferred; or,
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- If driving a company vehicle, must maintain driving record acceptable to insurance underwriters.
Heavy Work: Exerting up to 150 pounds of force regularly and/or up to 100 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 50 pounds of force consistently to move objects.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Long Island's Largest Basement Waterproofing & Crawlspace Environmental Specialist Company is Hiring!
Role: Assistant Foreman
Apply for this job now.