Immediate Positions available
New office location: 200 W. Commerce St, Suite 104, Dallas, TX 75208
We don't just ship boring; we specialize in the difficult, unique, unusual & impossible shipments. Next Exit Logistics saves our customers time & frustration by fully managing expectations with our clients and carriers.
Next Exit Logistics will be the premier provider of difficult, unique, unusual & impossible shipments.
- Advanced Communication
- Solution Driven
Our successful candidates must be confident talking on the phone, and comfortable working in a fast paced, often stressful environment. Ideally the candidate would have carrier sales experience with flatbed, step deck or RGN. Must be self-motivated, dependable, detail oriented, have the ability to prioritize and can work with little supervision. An ability to work independently of others and as a cohesive team is required.
Some daily tasks include for the Carrier Sales Representative Position:
- Manage all assigned loads on a daily basis.
- Procuring truck capacity with carries that you are developing relationships with daily.
- Negotiating favorable pricing with carriers.
- Work closely with account managers to provide market pricing.
- Tracking shipments.
- Process electronic documents accurately.
- 2 years carrier sales experience preferred but not required. We have an extensive training program if you are willing to learn.
- Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook and an ability to learn software developed for our business.
- Excellent written, verbal, and basic mathematics skills required
- College degree is a plus
The Carrier Sales Representative candidate will be required to successfully complete a background check and must have two of the three following documents that are unexpired and current:
- Birth certificate
- Driver's license
We will review your resume and will contact you to conduct a phone interview if requirements are met. This permanent position is available immediately after we find the right candidate. Pay is based upon experience and market factors. We are considered a small business.
STRONG REFERENCES FROM YOUR PAST ARE REQUIRED TO BE AN EMPLOYEE WITH OUR ORGANIZATION. We will perform a background check of you & your references if we consider offering you a position.
We are a logistics company. If you can't find us, then the position is not the right fit for Next Exit Logistics or yourself.
Powered by JazzHR