COMPANY: SHORTLIST RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
ShortList Recruitment are looking for an Operations Director to join a leading
business based in Chester. This is a great role for someone looking to make
their mark on a growing and very successful business.
The Operations Director will contribute to executive decision making and report
directly to the COO. You should have a technical background, ideally with
automation. This role has technical and project accountability for delivery or
all projects across a broad portfolio of work. Your responsibilities will
include; direction of projects and driving timely solution orientated results;
utilising internal team.
The Operations Director must be an established individual, with a strong
managerial background and great leadership skills.
Relevant skills for the Operations Director include:
- Ensure smooth running of all manual
processes relating to customer contact
- Building and maintaining relationships
with various departments and director level colleagues
- Develop and implement operational processes
and systems and analyse key initiatives
- Management of team workloads and
- Provide leadership guidance and escalation
advice to colleagues and team
- Develop strategies to improve efficiency
and cost saving processes
- Ensure customer requirements are always at
the forefront of your mind
- Provide training and support across team
Important qualities for the Operations
- Strong people skills with the ability to
remain impartial and fair
- Be self-confident and possess strong
- The ability to troubleshoot
- Maintain a methodical and organised
approach to working
- Good time management skills
The Operations director should have:
- Proven leadership skills
- Ambition to achieve and aspirations to progress within
the business long-term
- Ability to act as a team player and mentor the future
potential of the company
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise an intense workload
- Customer facing skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate from floor to board level
It would be beneficial for the Operations Director to
have worked in a high growth environment and can understand the demands of a developing
environment and the need to personally commit and contribute to the overall
business needs through delivering on time.
The Operations Director role is Based in Chester and is
commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Wrexham, North Wales and Crewe.
The salary on offer for the Operations Director is up to
£100,000 for the right person, and includes a very attractive bonus including an
impressive bonus and pension.
Click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Role: Operations Director
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Chester, North East, North East
Apply for this job now.