The Implementation Support Specialist is responsible for support of users of all clinical and non-clinical (business or financial) information systems during the implementation of projects, and on an ongoing basis in production environments. Supports aspects of planning, design, development, build, implementation, communication, maintenance and evaluation of existing or new functionality related to clinical and non-clinical information systems. This position also assists with research and development of training programs, needs assessment, and consultation for the purpose of providing effective system adaptation and optimization to staff at all levels of the organization. This position may require attending vendor training, achieving and maintaining certification on the company's software applications. Employee is responsible for participating in all the phases of project management and providing direct user training as assigned.
This position is accountable for development and delivery of any/all of the following:
- Participates in the planning, development, implementation, training, maintenance, and evaluation of clinical and non-clinical systems.
- Supports workflow design, build and testing of the system, and analyzes other technical issues associated with clinical and non-clinical software.
- Supports integration and migration projects by assessing hardware and software requirements, data conversion and mapping, and performing data import/export/integration tasks.
- Assists with the development and production of training materials for clinical and non-clinical system implementation; and for new hires and system changes.
- Supports the implementation team with pre- and post-go-live technical project tasks and coordination.
- Handles customer support calls from users of web-based, clinical and imaging applications (users include doctors, nurses, administrators, and customer technologists).
- Communicates, triages, and documents user issues; and resolves customer concerns.
- Reviews the status of system changes, including software updates, optimizations and downtime.
- Serves as an escalation point and secondary support for the 7 Medical helpdesk.
- Troubleshoots problems and questions and works with third-party systems and product development when required.
- Performs or assists with application server builds, applications and infrastructure upgrades, fixes, special projects and migrations.
- Participates in on-call rotation schedule (24/7) for break fix issues, and work weekends and evenings as needed to cover implementation, support and other needs.
- Primary, secondary or tertiary shift options (afternoon/evening/after-hours shifts)
- At least a two year technical degree, bachelors preferred.
- 2 plus years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM or equivalent CRM relational database expertise
- 2 plus years of experience supporting Clinical Applications (PM, EMR, RIS, HIS, PACS) and clients in a healthcare environment
- Experience with Active Directory, Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and MSFT Dynamics CRM is preferred.
- Technical certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCTIP, etc.) are a plus.
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Experience working in a healthcare setting
- Some local and regional travel required
- Good business sense, strong desire and willingness to stay current with certifications
- Ability to work unsupervised in a growing, fast-paced, team-oriented, professional environment.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about putting the highest degree of customer satisfaction first
- Superior problem solving skills and a unique combination of customer service, communication and technical abilities.
7 Medical Systems®, LLC (#removed#) is a leading provider of on-demand, cloud-based digital imaging (RIS, PACS, teleradiology), population health management, medical device and asset management, integration, and 360-degree patient-centric solutions for ACOs, inpatient, outpatient, telehealth, medical device and pre/post-acute care settings. Its flagship X-HIS® platform delivers value-based results and enables business intelligence, real-time dashboards, and workflow automation. Sophisticated business process management and intelligent rules achieve efficiency, cost reduction and improved patient outcomes. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the company successfully completed independent audits for SSAE 16 Type II and HIPAA compliance, and maintains its FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
Role: Implementation Support Specialist, EMR, RIS, PACS, Integration
Apply for this job now.