Our tight knit yet growing estate planning law firm is looking for a bright, organized, charismatic individual to join our team. The Client Administrative Specialist is the first point of contact between clients and our Firm and therefore must be an empathetic listener, clear communicator, and exude a positive attitude at all times while providing superior customer service. In this role, you will talk with potential clients about the reason for their call, answer basic questions or pass on legal questions to an attorney, assist in the collection and input of key information into our case management system, assist interested parties with signing up for firm educational workshops, complete all administrative duties associated with client intake and retention, communicate with existing clients on their case workflows, and maintain calendar for attorneys and staff.
- Create positive, inviting first impression with prospective and existing clients through cheerful, confident attitude and professional demeanor
- Answer phones and engage with prospective and existing clients to gather all necessary information
- Input appropriate data accurately into CRM database and maintain client files
- Assist team members with managing client relationships
- Opening, updating, and closing matters in database
- Maintaining firm and attorney calendars
- Prior experience in a similar role or working in the legal field required; sales skills and background a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- High level of comfort and experience with Microsoft Office and use of technology; CRM experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Exceptional planning, time management, communication and organization skills
- Team player
- Strong follow-up skills
- Dependable, reliable, punctual
- Maintain a positive and productive professional attitude
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
We provide traditional estate planning practices with a broad, elder-centered approach to identifying and accessing quality long term care services for elderly persons whose physical or mental health may not allow them to live independently.
Role: Client Adminstrative Specialist
Apply for this job now.