Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for a Band 5-7 equivalent Occupational Therapist to carry out a full time permanent role within a school. My client is looking for an occupational therapist who has had some experience within paediatrics.
This role is for a full time Occupational Therapist with previous paediatric experience. This position will be located in Surrey.
Details of the Paediatric Band 5-7 role are:
- Band 5-7 Equivalent
- Permanent Full Time (Part Time Considered)
- 44 Days Paid Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Extensive CPD & Benefits
What is on offer for the ideal occupational therapist:
- Working in a friendly supportive environment
- Opportunity to work 1 to 1 with pupils within small sized classes
- Experience of planning & running therapy groups
- Training in behaviour analysis
- Registered behaviour technician qualification
- Funded membership of relevant specialist interest group/clinical excellence network
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858