COMPANY: ECRUIT SALES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £38k - 40k per year
Business Manager - Competitive Salary + Benefits - London, UK
We have an opportunity for a Business Manager with a science degree and a minimum of three years' experience in medical device sales to join our team at Raise Healthcare. After full product and sales training, you will be responsible for supporting surgeons and advising customers on our plastic and reconstructive product portfolio. Dealing with plastic and reconstructive surgeons, you will need to be determined and hard working with a desire to excel.
Liaising with consultant surgeons, procurement and theatre managers you will be on territory, supporting our existing accounts and uncovering and negotiating new business. You will be required to manage the running of the territory, arrange and attend conferences, local meetings and confidently present our products to medical staff and support their use in the operating theatre.
Some of the key responsibilities of a Business Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Prospecting for new clients, promoting and advising on plastic and reconstructive products including biological matrices and synthetic hernia mesh within the designated territory
- Building relationships with new customers and managing relationships with existing customers, providing solutions to customer problems and making face to face client visits
- Providing product demonstrations and presentations
- Being responsible for all new products and services as the company deem necessary, creating a business plan for the greater London region
- Maintaining and developing links with KOLs
- Gathering information on competitors, new practices and relevant information within the territory and general plastics market
- Providing quality reports on all sales activity in a timely manner
- Providing sales support as required at exhibitions, educational events and seminars
Raise Healthcare is one of the UK's leading specialist medical device distributors. A company that is established in promoting innovative solutions to the market for the medical industry, Raise Healthcare strives to improve the quality of lives for all our product users. With continual development, we strive to provide superior products at competitive prices combined with optimum customer service.
The benefits of being a Business Manager are:
- £38,000-£40,000 basic salary with OTE of £58,000-£60,000
- 25 days of annual holiday
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone + additional company benefits
The key skills and qualities of a Business Manager:
- Must be educated to degree level with a scientific focus with a minimum of three years' experience selling medical devices in London
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the current NHS procurement systems
- Commercially astute with good selling and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers and at all levels of the business
- An organised, articulate and dedicated individual that has the drive and desire to succeed
- Full UK driving license
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK and live within the M25.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Role: Business Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Apply for this job now.