Software Support Analyst - Bury St Edmunds - Excellent package
With a reputation as a 'great place to work' our client is a Suffolk based ingredients manufacturer who has been making the world taste better since 1886. Now working from bases in the UK, the US and China the company remains committed to continuous improvement following a visionary strategic path that drives it forward.
They currently have a vacancy for a top class Software Support Analyst to join the team developing and maintaining IT solutions & customisations key to their global IT and business strategy. You will be supporting the JD Edwards system and using a suite of software tools to design, implement and maintain software solutions, as well as supporting a busy global Helpdesk.
Initial focus will be on supporting the UK operation but will develop into the provision of support on a global scale (both UK and US operations). You will develop solution enhancements to support business requests and cover system issues along with the implementation of new business solutions
- You will have a degree in IT related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience of developing and supporting JD Edwards (E1) in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience in using JD Edwards Orchestrator would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience in MS SQL Development including writing functions and stored procedures.
- Experience in developing in software development tools such as Visual Studio
- Experience using Transform® from BottomLine Technologies would be beneficial but not essential.
- Previous experience in SalesForce & EDI implementation preferable.
- Competence in business analysis, creating specs, coding to specification.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to coordinate project tasks and report status/progress.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken.
This is a key role within the organisation and as such an attractive rewards package is available including:-
- A starting salary of £30-35,000 per annum
- 4% ER and 4% EE pension contribution after three months, after 12 months ER contribution increases to 9% with no requirement from the EE to contribute.
- Bonus scheme up to 12% of salary
- Life cover x4 salary
- SAYE schemes / free shares
- 22 days holiday plus Christmas shut down
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Responsibility based flexibility
- Smaller benefits such as Tech benefits / cycle to work scheme
All applications to be submitted via Badger Associates in the first instance and will be treated in the strictest confidence. All documentation relating to unsuccessful applications will be deleted as soon as the role is filled.