Join a dynamic secondary school that is seeking a Historian to join their welcoming staff team and state-of-the-art facilities.
The incoming History teacher can expect to work within a modern and well-equipped department planning and delivering lessons to pupils across Key Stage 3/4 and GCSE.
- Full-time, permanent History Teacher required September 2021.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent within the UK.
- Applications are welcome from experienced and newly qualified/early career teachers.
- Ofsted graded 'Good' secondary school based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS (£25,714 - £41,604).
As the successful candidate, you will be an inspirational practitioner, with the ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and pupils is essential, as well as a sound subject knowledge curriculum in line with the national framework. In return, you can expect to join a friendly multidisciplinary staff team, all supporting the development of outstanding teaching and learning.
Our client school is located in Gateshead, Newcastle upon Tyne, it is easily accessible via the A167(M). The school can also be accessed from the surrounding areas via public transport links.
For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV via the links provided below. To obtain further information, please contact the Permanent Workforce Resourcing Branch on the contact details provided below;