Company: CASCADIA HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Envision Healthcare of Cascadia is hiring an Administrator-in-Training (AIT) to join our growing company!
THE NEXT HOME OFFICE INTERVIEWS ARE BEING HELD THIS SUMMER!
Cascadia is the largest provider of long-term-care in Idaho and focuses on being a force for good. The Cascadia AIT program is a full-time program in which the AIT obtains practical, on-the-job training in a skilled nursing facility in preparation to take the NAB exam and become a licensed nursing home administrator. The Idaho state AIT program is a six-month program after which time the AIT will sit for the NAB exam and will then be expected to relocate to one of our facilities to operate as the licensed nursing home administrator. During the AIT program the candidate can expect to assist multiple facilities with special projects, learn how to master the fundamentals of the business, and learn how to manage people, residents and family members to be a FORCE for Good in the communities they serve.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare management or business related field;
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive management experience;
- Must be able to pass Idaho Department of Health and Welfare background check.
- Must be willing to relocate to any Cascadia facility after training.
- 5 years of progressive management experience;
- Experience in the long-term care industry.