As a QA Engineer II, you’ll be an integral member of a growing team chartered with improving the testing methodologies used to guarantee the quality of software developed by our Financial Systems Platform group. Your work will be instrumental in ensuring that all solutions complement one another and function seamlessly.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced test engineer with expertise in Oracle’s E-Business Suite R12. You’ll be open to new challenges, be extremely good at multi-tasking, be innovative, creative, disciplined and an outstanding team player. You’ll be comfortable driving continuous process improvement and collaborating effectively across teams to tackle problems and implement new solutions.
What You’ll Do
• You'll liaise with internal teams (e.g. Functional Analysts, Developers, Project/Program Managers) to understand business requirements and designed solutions
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents and provide timely and meaningful feedback to the authors
• Craft detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases and estimate, plan and perform testing activities validating system functionality is working as expected
• Perform thorough integration, end-to-end, regression and performance testing as may be required to validate solutions
• Identify, record, and thoroughly document defects uncovered in testing; monitor defects via defect management process and perform re-testing as appropriate
• And finally, you'll contribute to the maintenance of existing library of manual and automated test cases to improve the test coverage for our applications
Who You Are
You’ll fit this role if you have:
• Functional expertise in Oracle E-Business Suite R12
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance with strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Strong analytical skills in assessing user, functional and technical documentation and identifying high risk and key test areas
• Experience with tools such as JIRA, SQL Developer/Toad, TestRail and automated testing tools, such as UFT or Jenkins
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
WAVSYS provides the IT and Telecommunications industry with contract, permanent and turnkey staffing solutions by leveraging its international network of 11 offices covering USA, Canada, and the UK.
Role: Oracle QA Engineer
Apply for this job now.