Do you want a full-time permanent job where you can make a difference in the lives of people with learning disabilities?
I am recruiting a CARING and PASSIONATE Deputy Manager to join a Residential Service for Adults with Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs. The service, which is located in St. Athan, Vale of Glamorgan supports adults aged between 18 - 65.
The service is looking for candidates with a caring nature and the ability to have fun and engage with the people they support.
Service Managers work alongside the Area Manager and the Senior Leadership team, enabling the Support teams to deliver quality service to the people we support within their home and also in the community. Service managers are also responsible for managing and building positive relationships with all stakeholders and putting our vision and values into action to deliver first class service.
- Salary: £27,360 - £30,760
- Hours: Full Time
- Contract: Permanent
- Shifts: 40 hours a week
- Location: Vale of Glamorgan
Benefits of the Service Manager
- Enhancements for some bank holidays
- Occupational sick pay.
- Enhanced Maternity leave after qualifying period
- Fully paid training and support to achieve QCF qualifications
- Employee Benefits Scheme offering shopping discounts, technology scheme and cycle to work schemes
- Paid social care registration fees
- Paid DBS on starting
- Company mobile phone.
- Access to Independent Employee Assistance Programme.
As a Service Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- A commitment to enabling people to live independent lives both within their homes and the wider community.
- You ideally will have achieved a QCF level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Have the commitment to work towards a QCF level 4 or 5 in Health and Social care
- Commitment to Continuous professional Development
- Good Communication and networking skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- A flexible approach to work and the willingness and ability to work flexibly including evening and weekends there is also a requirement for Sleeping overnight in service.
- Computer Literate and have knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft Office packages including Excel and outlook.
- A positive attitude to change and embracing new systems.
- QCF level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Previous experience as a deputy or service manager
- Must be resilient
- Drivers ESSENTIAL due to the nature of the role.
Can you provide the best specialist support to the people within this service whilst inspiring them to live happy, healthy, and meaningful lives whilst having a whole lot of fun and developing your own team.
Click APPLY NOW