$15.20 to $17.60 hourly
Accountemps has an open position for an Accounting Clerk to work in the Oil & Gas - Field Svcs industry, whose duties will be matching invoices to purchase orders/ vouchers, data entry, and assisting with Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This is a long-term temporary position based in the Enon Nt, Ohio area. Thrive in an efficient, team-oriented environment in this position, which offers room for growth. This is with an organization that has become well-respected.
How you will make an impact
- Support Accounts Payable: A/P invoice matching & filing, vendor invoices and disbursement filing
- Overall accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Collaborate with Accounts Receivable: apply cash receipt, process daily invoices/credit, and help with collection of past due balance
- Put together statements and reports that require utilization of an assortment of sources
- Upload financial information to journals and ledgers
- Group documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
- Rectify discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as requiredJob Requirements:
- Less than one year of experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience suggested
- Data entry experience desired
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.