$100000.00 to $115000.00 yearly
Do you enjoy a challenge and can keep up in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to work for an authority in the Real Estate & Property field? If you answered yes, Robert Half may have the perfect role. As a Senior Accountant, you will prepare and consolidate financial statements, analyze and reconcile accounts, analyze cash flow, produce budgets and forecasting, prepare audits, and handle internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidates should excel at all levels of analysis. This full-time position includes solid compensation, good benefits, and the possibility to grow. This Senior Accountant role is located in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Produce monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessaryJob Requirements:
BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- must have experience within public accounting (big 4 preferred)
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to exercise good judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.