Location: Fairlawn, NJ
Duration: 3 months
• Bachelor’s Degree required in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
• 5 or more years of training experience is required
• Manufacturing experience is required for this role
• Experience in a unionized facility is preferred
• TPM or Lean experience is preferred
• Broad education and experience with the emphasis in Business Administration, Business Management or related fields is required
• Executive ability to direct the activities of other
• Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Oral) - ability to assist managers in writing logical, well thought out disciplinary memos and performance plans
• Knowledge of company products, processes, policies and operating procedures is required
• Establish, coordinate and monitor the annual training plan and budget including business, technical, leadership, safety, and interpersonal skill training.
• Manages the Education & Training Pillar (OPL, Skills Matrix, etc.).
• Leads the Integrated Lean Six Sigma (IL6S) Education and Training Pillar ensuring objectives for Phase 1 through 4 are fully implemented and sustainable.
• Participates as a member of the Regional Education and Training pillar, networks with other sites to determine current best practices and share learnings.
• Acts as the point of responsibility working with the Ernst and Young consultants group and transfers training to the operators.
• Serve as primary lead with Line of the Future training coordination, transference of materials throughout remainder of facility, and network with other sites to provide guidance and strategies identified and successfully executed.
• Manage execution and quality delivery of change across the programs assigned to this role - incorporating everything from the initial change impact assessment and stakeholder alignment through to delivery of training, communications and other change interventions to help achieve our desired change outcomes.
• Ensure program leadership provide change sponsorship as required.
• Oversee, co-ordinate and provide thought-leadership to project team colleagues supporting the change initiative.
• Establish and measure change KPIs for the program.
• Create consistency in key messages between projects, as appropriate, and deliver high-quality direction to end users.
• Manage site communications, including development of a communication strategy & execution model.
• Be an active member of the plant team; sharing learning, expertise and coaching to develop others.
• Proactively use involvement in programs to build “change ability” across teams to help drive our overall change capability building strategy; this will be done through modeling appropriate change behaviors and actively engaging program teams in the change management process.
• Conducts and facilitates internal plant training initiatives. Coordinate with Region support for corporate initiatives.
• Coordinate the efficient use of training, training materials and Organization Development expertise/resources within the plant.
• Supports Quality, Safety and HR in site training requirements.
• Guide and execute the Leadership Development process across the plant.
• Manages and Coordinates the Hourly Training Programs including OJT to determine effectiveness.
• Assure required training is flagged and scheduled when required.
• Ensure strategic initiatives include effective change management strategies.
Dedicated to Manpower. Committed to People.
Since 1970, we have been bringing the energy industry's people and projects together. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, we strive to be the premier choice for energy job opportunities around the world. We are industry experts and have worked with the leading EPC, Operating and Service companies on upstream, midstream and downstream developments. Today, we have operations in over 20 countries supported by key regional offices in Brazil, Canada, Romania, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States. Over the last 40+ years, we have developed our services to encompass more than recruitment and job placement to ensure our employees enjoy a successful and rewarding career. We focus on delivering superior recruitment and employee management, global mobility and project life-cycle solutions.
Whether you have a background as an Administrative Assistant, a Mechanical Engineer or a Piping Designer, your energy expertise is needed at G.A.S. Global. We want you to be a part of the G.A.S. Global team.
Role: Training Manager
Location: Fair Lawn,
Apply for this job now.