Company: FELDCARE CONNECTS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This position is for an Independent Contractor to serve Pittsburg CA specifically.
FeldCare Connects is currently seeking a self-motivated Physical Therapy Assistant to deliver premier excellence of care and is enthusiastic about working with adults of all ages.
FeldCare Connects provides patients with quality home health care. We connect our partner agencies to the top therapists and use the most innovative software to achieve efficient and effective patient care. We distinguish ourselves from our competitors by consistently providing quality professional therapy services with superior patient outcomes. Our company policy mandates our actions to constantly reflect our goal: to help the patient. We promote ethics and integrity in a way that radiates our mission to our contract therapists and our home health agencies. We provide patients with the most dedicated, passionate, and experienced therapists to fit their needs, including Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and Registered Dietitians.
The Physical Therapy Assistant in Home Health is responsible for patient care needs relating to the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability. Based on the assessment and evaluation performed by the PT, the Physical Therapy Assistant ensures that the treatment plan is followed, performs interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the patient's wellbeing, and evaluates the patient's progress.
A Physical Therapy Assistant must:
- Provide services defined by the state laws governing the practice of a Physical Therapy Assistant, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team
- Help the patient in the use of therapeutic, creative, and self-care activities to improve functioning and safety
- Observe, record, and report the patient's response to treatment and changes to the patient's condition
- Instruct patients, families, caregivers, and the health care team in the areas of therapy in which they can participate in assisting the patient
- Ability and enthusiasm in working with all ages
- Physical Therapy Assistant license and registration by the state
- Completion of a Physical Therapy Assistant curriculum approved by The American Physical Therapy Association, The Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, or The Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association
- Bilingual a plus!
We provide our clinicians with resources to be successful and maintain work-life balance:
- Flexibility: make your own schedule and work in the area of your preference
- Independence: be your own boss, earn above-average compensation, and write off expenses
- Administrative Support: assigning, communication, scheduling, care coordination, & quality assurance
- Purpose: join a group that shares your passion for helping people
If you are interested in learning more about the exciting opportunities with FeldCare Connects, please visit #removed#
Powered by JazzHR