CloudMatrixx Sales, LLC has been contracted by a leading provider of next-generation test and service assurance solutions for wireless and wireline network operators and equipment manufacturers to provide an outsourced sales position that will work directly with one of clients’ US-based sales organizations to increase sales revenue into their targeted account customer base.
CloudMatrixx is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Territory Manager with a proven track record of positioning and selling telecommunications test equipment into AT&T, CenturyLink, T-Mobile, and Verizon accounts. This individual will support clients’ sales team to drive regional sales revenues, provide business development initiatives, customer engagements, support, and training of clients’ product sales.
With CloudMatrixx Sales, you will be working for an established outsourcing company with exceptional industry presence. CloudMatrixx Sales offers a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary, commission, and business expense reimbursement with opportunity for growing new business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for working with clients’ sales team to help develop and grow the sales of Test & Measurement products into the targeted accounts in six states;
- Ability to anticipate and qualify new opportunities within the defined territory
- Effectively utilize all available resources (sales account team, technical support specialists, and product specialists) to aggressively pursue revenue opportunities
- Provide support presence at trade shows, conferences, and customer demonstrations
- Support will consist of maintenance and preparation of demo materials, performing product demonstrations, specific application support for clients and ongoing support
- Travel and interact with clients’ outside sales teams to drive sales opportunities at the field level
- Recommends equipment purchases to targeted accounts
- Train customer on product sales
- Presents information and answers questions regarding existing and new product lines
- Analyze, organize, coordinate, and report on all sales activities
- Through research and customer relationships, gain and maintain understanding of customer and prospect’s organizations (e.g. divisions, key products, testing, budget cycles, fiscal year initiatives, key contacts)
- Work closely with relevant client groups (product management, post sales, and R&D) to build programs that promote the client’s brand
- As key customer interface, you will be spending 50% - 60% of your time in front of customers
- Visit key office contacts within the defined territory on a monthly basis, and as needed
- Achieve monthly sales goals and quota
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Autonomous, well organized, great communicator, and results oriented
- Able to interact with people at all levels
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit - recognizing and capitalizing on opportunities
- Knowledge of telecommunications test equipment is desired
- Working knowledge of key technologies in optics, Datacom, and transport technologies
- Maintain product knowledge of existing and new product lines as well as related applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to prepare and deliver professional documents and presentations to all levels of an organization
- Advanced proficiency with solution selling, demonstrating in-depth sales and consulting skills
- Excellent understanding of market trends and competitive issues
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Appropriate amount of travel will be required
- New England state territories: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont
- Preference based city: New York, New York
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Education: Technical degree holder or commensurate technical experience desired
- Experience: At least (2) years’ experience selling telecommunication equipment and/or services into the telecommunications / Test & Measurement market
- Language requirements: English written and verbal
- Authorization to work in the USA
About CloudMatrixx Sales, LLC:
CloudMatrixx Sales, LLC is a sales outsourcing company with 20+ years of sales experience and have successfully assisted companies like yours from all over the world to establish your products within the USA telecom, CATV, wireless, and broadband markets.
Our technology clients are leaders in their fields.
We will launch your products into the USA market space, establish a presence for you in key accounts, grow your overall product visibility, establish your sales pipeline, grow your orders, and maintain the momentum we create.
Company website: #
Role: Telecom - Sales - Regional Territory Manager
Location: Staten Island,
Apply for this job now.